/ 3 Bundle - Mixed - 100% Brazilian Virgin Hair
3 Bundle - Mixed - 100% Brazilian Virgin Hair
login for price
Enjoy our silky & smooth Grade AAA 100% Brazilian Virgin Hair. This pack includes three (3) bundles of virgin hair in assorted lengths. Our hair is unprocessed and chemical free so it will always revert back to its natural state. We recommend weekly cleansing and Argan Allure 100% Pure Argan Oil to maintain healthy and moisturized locks.
Weft Type: Machine weft
Weight: 10.5 oz (3.5 oz / bundle)
Color: #1b (off black), #1 (jet black), #2 (dark brown), #4 (medium brown)
Lengths: 8" to 30" (hair is measured stretched)
Texture: straight, natural straight, body wave, deep wave, loose curl, afro curl
Note: The hair comes in a combination of natural off-black and dark brown tones. There are color variations between bundles, some lighter and some darker. We recommend using a professional stylist for coloring as we CANNOT and WILL NOT be responsible for the outcome. If you are coloring the hair yourself, please be sure to test a strand first to see how the hair holds the color.
- What is virgin hair?
- Virgin hair is hair that has not been treated (bleached, colored, chemically processed, etc.) in any way. In other words, hair right from the donor's head. Virgin hair is in its natural state with the cuticles intact. This allows the hair to continually return to it's natural state with proper care.
- How long does virgin hair extensions and wigs last?
- Virgin hair can be worn anywhere from a year to two years, with proper maintenance and care. The key is to make sure you take care of the hair by washing and conditioning it regularly with quality shampoos and conditioners.
- How much hair do I get in 1 bundle?
- You can get anywhere between 3.5 - 4.0 ounces of hair. Lengths over 18 inches typically weigh less, therefore we recommend buying an extra bundle.
- How many bundles of hair will I need to do an entire head?
- It all depends on the style. You will typically need 1 bundle for a PARTIAL weave, 1.5 to 2 bundles for a FULL weave, and 2 to 3 bundles for a full head SEW-IN (depending on how thick you want your hair). Most full weaves require 2 bundles.
- How do you care for Virgin hair?
- Because this is 100% human hair you would care for it just as you would your very own. Wash and condition it regularly. (We suggest every 7 days.) You can blow dry, but we recommend drying the hair by either sitting under a hair dryer or letting your hair air dry. For flowing loose curls with out heat, try braiding the hair up at night, be sure to tuck it in a silk or satin scarf or bonnet of some sort. The results will be curls that last all day.
- What is Argan Oil?
- Argan oil comes from the nut of an argan tree in the southwest region of Morocco. It is high in antioxidants and vitamins A and D. Argan oil helps to prevent breakage and promotes smooth and moisturized hair.
- Can the hair be flat ironed or curled?
- Yes, the hair is 100% human hair. It can withstand curling and flat irons. You can wash, set, and style the hair as you would your own hair. But like your natural hair, it hair can get damaged with overuse.
- Can I dye the hair?
- Yes, you can dye the hair. However, only experienced colorists should attempt to color the hair. Remember that though the hair is 100% human hair, it is just as prone to damage from excessive processing as your own hair. We cannot and will not be responsible for the results.
- Will my hair look exactly like the hair in the pictures?
- Because we sell actual virgin human hair we can not guarantee that every bundle will be exactly the same.
You may also like...
Dreamweaver - Instant Eye Shadow
45 - Sassi Remy Eyelashes